Thursday, November 19, 2009

Angel

Have you ever felt yourself reflected in another person? Have you been tremendously comforted by someone's presence because it felt like being with a part of your soul? Have you been unafraid to confess everything you hold close to your mind because you knew that they would understand? Have you ever wished for an angel?


"Angel,
Put sad wings around me now
Protect me from this world of sin
We can find our way somehow
Escaping from the world we're in
To a place where we begin

When I close my eyes
I hear your velvet wings and cry
I'm waiting here with open arms
Oh can't you see
Angel shine your light on me

We'll meet once more I'll pray
When all my sins are washed away
Hold me inside your wings and stay
Oh take me far away"

- Judas Priest

Angel,
You flew down from the heavens one night
Into the world, to the waiting child
To always be with me

When you smiled into my eyes
Thoughts turned into dreams
Treading through desert lands
I wish you were here with me
Holding my hand

A thousand things you told me
In words unspoken etched in stone
Secrets I had dared not reveal
Fears and dying hopes
Oh how I waited for you to heal

Angel you comfort me
In a way I have never known
Your memory is a beautiful rose
Angel of love, fly away with me

4 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

Loved it. More music suggestion posts please :)

Serpentine said...

:)
i am thinking of starting a music blog

suteerth said...

hahaha .... woh blog kabhi nai banne wala :P

Serpentine said...

banega! banega!!!

all we need to do is u send me a few reviews, i'll upload them
:)

 

Free Blog Counter