Sunday, January 18, 2009

In retrospect

I apologize if the previous article sounds crazy or weird. It was written before a WAC submission and all sorts of wild ideas kept popping into my head. :) And I felt like there was no better time to pursue all the leisurely activities in the world. Watch movies, go out, eat, write, play, dance. A very common feeling before exams. :)

I got terribly drunk yesterday night, first time in my life I was actually drunk and had no idea what I was doing or saying. Woke up with a spinning head, shivering hands and aching legs. Been sleeping more or less continuously for the last 17 hours coz the moment i stay awake longer than 15 minutes I start aching all over again. So I learnt some important things from yesterday night:

a.) Do not mix a drink when you are drunk. You tend to make it very strong, getting you even more drunk.

b.) Having two different drinks just doesn't work for me. Learnt that during New Year, reiterated yesterday.

c.) Watching other drunk people do crazy dances n stuff, say stupid things is definitely funnier and more entertaining than doing them yourself.

No drinking for some time now. :)

4 comments:

Kuvalaya said...

FORWARD LIVED BE MUST IT ;BACKWARD UNDERSTOOD BE ONLY CAN LIFE!!
- Jonney Walker

Now I know why a liquor company has this line. :) Experiences in life. some memories to think about. and some number crunching while being drunk.. thats what life is!!

Kuvalaya said...

a) and b) are debatable, but generally agreed but c) is definitely wrong, doing crazy stuff is equally entertaining.. plus someone has to do it :))

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

Not mixing drinks when drunk is surely a lesson well learnt!

Yup, I enjoy writing. Liked your style :)

Serpentine said...

@thinkinggarden
dont talk abt number crunching!
:(
i stil cant get 54x96 out of my head!!

and i'm not sure how entertaining it is when u wake up d next morning :P

@sidkc
thank you :)

 

Free Blog Counter