Thursday, January 22, 2009

random musings - part 2

I have recently discovered a new way to while away time in class, other than sleeping. Blogging thru my cell. :D


From a talk with one of my friends: I love Arabic music. It takes me to a different level, makes me look at a new universe, and feel like I am existing in an ancient time in an extraordinary place. The rhythm inspires a strange way of thinking, makes me believe in a bizarre life.


I ask myself, as I have been doing for the last ten years of my life: Why is there so much arrogance in the world? Some of the filthy rich and the obnoxious, they disgust me, and made me want to run away from a part of my life a long while back. Undeserving, they repulse me. Insufferable and conceited, an unwanted weight, I wish they could be taught to look at one and all, with humility.


Why do i feel brain dead when it comes to studies? My mind just doesn't seem to work, I just can't seem to be able to think. It doesn't happen this way while pursuing other activities requiring the use of my psychedelically inclined, stillness denied brain. :P


Signing off yet again with these beautiful words :)
I gave my heart and soul to the angels
I gave my blood and skin to the faceless
And my life and love to you, graceless
O you, faithless

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish RajPat were there for one more slot :P
Accha do send me the arabic songs playlist. I have started pestering my dormies with Pakistani mainstream bands. Though I love it everytime :)

Serpentine said...

uh-huh rajpat and savan godiawala :p
and no more reveries for me
:D

i'll make a paki/arabic/indian ka playlist n put it on junk
;P

Aditya Ajgaonkar said...

Try Alternate rock music. It's good!

 

Free Blog Counter